Scrio Toscana IGT Le Macchiole - Salumeria Toscana Scrio Toscana IGT Le Macchiolele macchioleSalumeria Toscana Vinoscrio le macchiole, vino rosso bolgheri, vendita vini toscani

Scrio Toscana IGT Le Macchiole

Regular price €210.00 EUR Sale price€189.00 EUR Save 10%
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • Refrigerated shipments throughout Europe
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Scrio Le Macchiole

This dark and spicy red was born in 1994 for the desire to produce a wine from Syrah grapes only, one of the most popular in Le Macchiole. Rare and original, produced in very few bottles, it soon became an absolute reference for the area. The name, borrowed from a Tuscan term meaning “pure, straightforward, whole”, impeccably identifies its salient features.

Bolgheri red

Le Macchiole Scrio comes from two ecologically cultivated vineyards where biodynamic treatments are used instead of chemicals. In the vineyard the yields are extremely limited and the harvest is done manually and in advance.

In the cellar, the grapes macerate and ferment for about 20 days in stainless steel tanks. Subsequently Scrio it ages for 12 months in oak barrels, 75% of which are new and the remaining 25% is second passage. Finally it ages in the bottle for 21 months before being put on sale.

Straw yellow in color, it denotes an intense and complex aroma, with aromatic hints such as citrus fruits, pears and acacia flowers blend together with vanilla. The taste is full and well structured, with sweet notes of butter, hazelnut and at the same time persistent and mineral. To combine with white meats and poultry.

Add it to your shopping cart now, and we will deliver it to you within 48 hours!

✅ Refrigerated Shipping 24/48 hours

✅Vacuum packed 

✅ 100% high quality Tuscan product 

✅Free Return within 14 days 

✅Guaranteed refund for any defect 

Payment by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer, Amazon Pay, 

Our fresh Tuscan meat is a culinary treasure that can only be shipped in strict compliance with all current regulations on fresh meat.

Delivery time: Delivery times vary depending on the destination area and vary between 24 and 48 hours from the moment of collection in the warehouse, which takes place from Monday to Wednesday.

Shipping cost:

  • Italy: Shipping Fresh meat €10, free in Italy for orders over €150

  • Shipping with Express Courier in Italy: Food shipping excluding fresh meat €7.90, free in Italy for orders over €75 (only for cured meats, cheeses, hams, wine, desserts)

  • Shipments to Europe: The cost varies based on weight (each 5kg) and delivery speed, starting from €19.90.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
allevamento in toscana, salumeria toscana


A Tradition

It may be that the Tuscans are not like the oxen, who see everything in a big way: but it is certain that they never lose sight of the extent of the world, and the clear and secret relationships between men and nature.

An excellent raw material

Raised in a natural way, with tradition and profession transformed into a prized meat known all over the world.

Cinta Senese
raised in the wild

An ancient and very valuable breed, unique of its kind, transmits the whole ancient history of the Tuscan Norcini, to give life to the best Tuscan Salami

Recently viewed