Scalabrone Guado al Tasso Bolgheri Antinori 2020
Scalabrone Bolgheri Antinori
This rosé was born in the vineyard known as "Scalabrone", from the name of the bandit who lived in this area in the early 1800s. A sort of local Robin Hood who attacked ships in the ancient port channel of Bolgheri.
The base, as it should be for the territory of origin, is all international. A skilful blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah grapes that are vinified in steel to enhance the freshness and the most pleasant notes of red fruit, such as cherry and raspberry.
Scalabrone is produced with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and a part of Syrah grapes for a rosé with strong and intense aromas, characteristic of the Bolgheri area.
The vineyard, like the wine, takes its name from the bandit "Scalabrone" who lived in this area in the early 1800s and is located on loamy-clay soils of predominantly alluvial origin, rich in pebbles.
Don't miss out on this fantastic Tuscan rosé wine with FREE SHIPPING! Add it to your shopping cart now, and we will deliver it to you within 48 hours!
✅ Free Shipping
✅Free Return within 14 days
✅Guaranteed refund for any defect
✅Payment by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer, Amazon Pay,
✅ Shipping in Italy and Europe
- Typology Rosé Still Dry DOC
- Origin Tuscany
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah
- Sensations Scalabrone has a slightly dull peony pink color. On the nose, fragrant notes of red fruit and light more ripe hints of yellow-fleshed fruit make up the bouquet. Vibrant on the palate, with a pleasant freshness and a fruity and persistent finish.
- Vinification The three varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and
- Syrah were harvested and vinified separately. The grapes were de-stemmed, delicately pressed and transferred to the press to carry out a short maceration of about 3-5 hours at a low temperature to enhance the richness of the aromatic precursors. After pressing, the must reached the stainless steel tanks where alcoholic fermentation took place at a controlled temperature of 16 ° C. The different lots have been carefully and regularly evaluated and assembled. Scalabrone was bottled in January 2019.
- Alcohol content12.5% vol